IMPORTANT: DOES NOT INCLUDE Factory O-ring, Spring or Washers (these you will re-use from your existing factory screws.)
PLEASE NOTE: These do not come with Tech support! They simply allow you to adjust with your fingers! They will not CURE carb. problems. They we specifically designed to work w/ our Predator Pro Kit. If you want a comprehensive "fix", full Technical support, with a huge performance increase, please purchase the Predator Pro Kit: Click Here
Sold as a Set of 2 - One purchase is enough for both carburetors on the Yamaha V STAR 1100 & DragStar 1100s. All makes and years.
The V Star 1100 Maxmix -Pro idle Mixture Thumbscrew. The Maxmix -Pro promises to be the industry benchmark in quality and ease of use.
- Longer shaft for ease of adjustment
- Jeweler quality straight knurling
- More threads and tighter tolerances to fit carburetor and eliminate movement from vibration
- Parabolic dished head reduces weight and vibration
- Uses OEM Spring, O-ring and Washer (not included)
- NOTE: The OEM screws have small variances in dimensions from year to year. This has no effect on performance. These work for ALL VStar 1100s & Drag Star 1100s
- Be sure to check our high performance air intake kit : Maxair Predator Pro Kit : Yamaha V Star 1100
The Maxmix Idle Mixture Thumbscrew for the V Star 1100 allows you to adjust the pilot mixture circuit on the fly. Handy for fine tuning changes in weather, temperature or for changes in altitude.
Fits all Yamaha V Star 1100s
The Idle Mixture Screw is the most common adjustment, needed on your motorcycle's carburetor.
Adjusting this screw properly, can compensate for changes in altitude, weather, temperature etc.
Proper adjustment, to meet changing conditions can drastically improve drivabilty and performance, as well as reducing gas consumption and wear and tear on your motor.
Imagine being able to adjust your idle mixture on the fly - without a screw driver. Well now you can with the NEW Maxmix idle Mixture Thumbscrews!!