Thumbnail Filmstrip of No Fuel Pump Mod - 1999-2007 Yamaha RoadStar Complete Kit Images
Improved!!! Now with Clear high-quality ethanol resistant TYGON fuel line!!!
This hugely popular kit has everything you need to remove the fuel pump on Your Yamaha Road Star!
Removes one of the more common items to fail, leaving you stranded!
The fuel pump on the Yamaha RoadStar can quit at any time, leaving you stranded on the side of the road . This simple mod will allow you to remove the fuel pump and run with gravity feed. Done correctly, you will have no ill effects from this modification.
- Pingle High Flow Petcock
- Road Star Adapter Plate
- Teflon Tape
- Pingle Permanent High-Flow Fuel Filter (never needs replacing- bronze element is cleanable)
- Premium Motion Pro Clear TYGON high quality ethanol resistant fuel line
- High Quality Special-Application Heavy-Duty Stainless Fuel Line Clamps (rounded edges & no slots to cut line!)
- Round File to enlarge hole on Gas tank slightly for Pingle Petcock (using a round file makes this very simple and pulls shavings out of gas tank, leaving none inside)
- Complete Full Color Instructions & Technical Support !
- Add optional float needle valve for your application ( the correct needle valve is necessary for this mod. If you have questions about your application simply email us for help.)
NOT FOR WARRIOR OR FUEL INJECTED MODELS